About Me

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
A Blog from a gamer in a third world country, trying to come to grips with the unique challenges which that brings to the world of gaming.

Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Games to play in the Dark: Silent Hill Origins

And I'm back!

Things have been going a bit slow over here lately, mostly because of laziness, and a distinct lack of load shedding going on! I haven't had a power cut at home or at the office for at least two weeks now. I dunno if Eskom just switched off the power to all rural areas to keep the metropolitan areas powered or what, but hey, I am not complaining!

As to the title of this post, I have recently picked up Silent Hill: Origins for the PSP, as it was on sale at one of our retailers, and it is the perfect game to play in the dark! They even suggest you play the game with the lights off and earphones plugged in. I am not very far into the game, so a full review will have to wait until I am further, but at the moment I can say that the game has freaked me out a lot already.

That is all for now, later!

No comments:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button